lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

Dialogue with a farme


I’m Antonela and I’m school student and I’m going into the field where I will meet Joan, the farmer and owner of a farm. I’m interested in finding out about what the life of a farmer is like and the different tasks that he has to do.


A: I’m Antonela, hello Joan. I’d like to know about your job and what you have to do.
J: hello. Yes, I have been working as a farmer for fifteen years because I like to be with animals a lot and to cultivate different kinds of vegetables. Moreover I inherited the farm from my father.


A: With reference to this. Do you like working in the fields or not?
J: Oh yes, sure yes because you have to like his kind of job when you do it all day.


A: Of course! Do you think that nowadays agriculture is less important than other jobs?
J: It’s true that before agriculture was more important and very essential for everybody but at the moment with technology, the jobs in the fields have disappeared. However, I want to work in this practically.


A: yes, it’s true. Do you think that nowadays it’s more difficult than before?
J: yes, now it’s more difficult to continue because nowadays there isn’t a lot of help from the government.


A: So nowadays there are more facilities from technology aren’t there?
J: I agree with you because machines are more advanced than before.


A: Joan, I’m very grateful to you and I hope that agriculture will never disappear.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario