sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

formal letter from Mr. Richt

Toribi Duran II
Castelló d’Empúries
17486-Spain
10th April 2010

Mrs. John Richt
Director of Nuclear power association
25, Baker St
London


Dear Mrs. Richt
I’m Antonela Santillán and I’m nineteen tears old. At the moment, I’m study in the High school of Castelló d’Empúries and I want to tell you about nuclear power. I realize that there are problems related to nuclear power stations.
First of all, I thought that it would cause a standstill in the development from the people to the necessary energy. I also think that we are to blame for wanting more than we can produce.

I agree with you when you sat that it is better that the nuclear power stations start again and so be more comfortable and safe for all humanity. Although this the catastrophe was caused by an earthquake I want to know is this it could have been avoided with more control in these nuclear power stations. However looking at the positive part this has been useful to make us be more aware of the danger they can cause.
I hope that this problem can be solved and it will never happen again.

Your sincerely
Antonela Santillán

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario